1. SiO2> 99.99%, high purity quartz tube
2. Operating Temperature: 1250℃
Soften Temperature: 1730℃
3.Excellent visual and chemical performance.
4. without surface coating
5. Health care and environmental protection.
6. Any dimension can be made.
7. CE RoHs SGS approved.
1. High temperature resistance glass can work under 1200°C continuously, and in short time can even work under 1450°C, its softening point is 1730°C.
2. Quartz glass will not reat chemically with acid except hydrofluoric. Acid-stable is 30 times of ceramic and 150 times of stainless steel.Es-pecially chemical stability is incomparable at low temperature.
3. Electric insulation.
4. Excellent thermal shock stability
5.High transmission above 85%
6.Widely used in semiconductor, lighting and electric heating industries.
Degree of hardness moh' scale
Max temperature can reach in a short time
30 times than Ceramics,150 times than stainless steel
Visible light transmittance
UV spectral region transmittance
10000 times than ordinary glass